Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 4958 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:02 PM Last edited by huso1995 : 8th May 2018 at 7:04 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Default The Sims 4 Hogwarts project
Hello, I started working on project Hogwarts in TS4, I am sad that we don't have bigger lots but I am trying doat least what I can do. I downloaded soo many things for my project. I will upload pictures when I finish each part, let me know ,does it looks good or should I remove/add something.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
8th May 2018 at 7:06 PM
Default some pictures
This message has been deleted by huso1995.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:11 PM
Default some pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by huso1995
Hello, I started working on project Hogwarts in TS4, I am sad that we don't have bigger lots but I am trying doat least what I can do. I downloaded soo many things for my project. I will upload pictures when I finish each part, let me know ,does it looks good or should I remove/add something.


here are some photos of my project
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:48 PM
THIS IS AWESOME!!! wow so good
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksimpson
THIS IS AWESOME!!! wow so good


Thank you soo much, there will be more soon

Also, I made HP characters by myself
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2018 at 5:08 AM
Wow this is amazing!! I can tell that you're a great builder!! Looking forward to the finished lot, reminds me so much of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetraBolt
Wow this is amazing!! I can tell that you're a great builder!! Looking forward to the finished lot, reminds me so much of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game.


Oh, thank you soo much! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:52 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 4:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrigo
It looks great!
Well done!


Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:37 PM
More photos + some scenes from movies (I made characters by myself, maybe they are not 100% same, but I tried my best haha) :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th May 2018 at 2:20 PM
Default updates

Today I made boathouse, Snape's potion class, Filch's room, hospital wing

(on these photos you can see some HP characters: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape) :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th May 2018 at 2:54 AM
WOAH! YAAAAS. Are you goign to look into making traits as well? It would be cool if someone also made a mod to use magic like harry potter. I know we have that sorcerer mod but its nopt harry potter based and thats what I am looking for. I am a HUGE harry potter fan. Cant wait for this to be completed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvilda2011
WOAH! YAAAAS. Are you goign to look into making traits as well? It would be cool if someone also made a mod to use magic like harry potter. I know we have that sorcerer mod but its nopt harry potter based and thats what I am looking for. I am a HUGE harry potter fan. Cant wait for this to be completed!


I don't know how to make mods and cc stuff, I would like to learn that. There is mod that you can be sorted in Hogwarts houses.
I am also HUUGE Harry Potter fan and I hope we get supernatural or witch expansion for ts4. I am sad because we don't have bigger lots or more 64x64 lots, I would make all on spot, I hope soo, for now in Widenbug world I deleted most house to make my project. I still working on them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:03 PM
Default Gryffindor
Today I made Gryffindor Common room, their dormitory and here are some photos of Harry, Ron, Hermione and some random Gryffindors
Back to top