Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 126 (Who?), Viewed: 26847 times.
Page 6 of 6
Top Secret Researcher
#126 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 6:19 AM Last edited by aelflaed : 29th Nov 2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: update
Hi Lamare!
I have been watching this thread for ages, but have not had the space to try these mods. However, I have just downloaded the latest set and will install them now. My current hood has only just got electricity, so it will probably be dodgy for a while. Perfect for trying out this system.

EDIT: all good so far! My sims are in a rural hood which just got electricity, so I have most of them set to 'Terrible' for area and 'Normal' for the building. Plenty of blackouts etc. I love the popups telling you when the phone goes out. Someone had to fix melted fuses.
Top Secret Researcher
#127 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 11:42 AM
Doubleposting with a new thing...the functional microscopes (by XPTL and Nanashi, both updating a model by Katy76) don't work without electricity, although I think they ought to. The original is old CC, made in about 2006. I suspect it may have been cloned from a computer; hence the electricity..

Can I follow the steps you gave for exempting non-electric lamps? Or will it be different for a microscope/possible computer?
Page 6 of 6