AM-EM-CM Hip Open Shirt Recolours
Maxis Teen "Open Shirt" Outfit Converted For The Little Ones by Jawusa and Base Game Open Shirt outfit converted for adults by cloudlessnights, 2 versions in LACK and MALM colours, 1 with a coloured t-shirt and 1 with a white t-shirt. All recolours can be found in Everyday and Outerwear. Using the Wardrobe Wrangler by jfade, I made the adult male recolours available for elder males.
You will need the Child MESH by Jawusa which can be found HERE and the Adult MESH by cloudlessnights which can be found HERE, to use these recolours in your game.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Custom Content used in my screenshots: "Olive Drab" Floor, made by me several years ago just for my screenshots, not available.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts and links to the meshes are included in the files.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
jfade for the Wardrobe Wrangler.
cloudlessnights for the Base Game Open Shirt outfit converted for adults.
Jawusa for the Maxis Teen "Open Shirt" Outfit Converted For The Little Ones.
SIMple for requesting these recolours.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|AM-EM-HipOpenShirt-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||5.66 MB||180||9th Jul 2018|
|AM-EM-HipOpenShirt-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||2.84 MB||174||9th Jul 2018|
|AM-EM-HipOpenShirt-W-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||5.69 MB||189||9th Jul 2018|
|AM-EM-HipOpenShirt-W-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||2.86 MB||169||9th Jul 2018|
|CM-HipOpenShirt-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||5.66 MB||151||9th Jul 2018|
|CM-HipOpenShirt-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||2.84 MB||150||9th Jul 2018|
|CM-HipOpenShirt-W-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||5.70 MB||179||9th Jul 2018|
|CM-HipOpenShirt-W-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip||2.86 MB||160||9th Jul 2018|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Michelle.
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
2 Comments / replies (Who?)
Maxis Teen "Open Shirt" Outfit Converted For The Little Ones
Base Game Open Shirt outfit converted for adults
TM Everyday-Gym-Underwear Recolours
LACK Recolours by Various Creators
MALM Recolours by Various Creators